Friday, 4 December 2015

Earthlings Coffee Workshop @ Kuching


Specialty coffee shops are growing quickly at CityOne Mall. I know I was too late to try Earthlings Coffee Workshop but since I heard a lot of good raves about it, so why not?


You do not have to worry about the parking space since you are going to pay RM2 for parking fee and there are plenty spaces at CityOne Mall but be mindful that weekend would be jam packed with humans!


It is a small shop with outdoor seats (if you do not mind strangers to walk by thousand times next to you). I like the ambience; soothing, comfortable and it was quite relaxing.


I ordered Iced Latte and it was quite good.  I also had a slice of cheesecake for RM14 and I was crossing my fingers hoping this should be super good and yes it was. Creamy, chocolatey and I love the crust!


It appears to me that the coffee squads know what they are doing; with their white tees and aprons on, they looked quite confident grinding the coffee beans and steaming up the milk. I love it when people know what they are doing and they are good at it. I would totally recommend anyone to chill out at the shop. 


It is right inside CityOne Mall.

Have a chilled weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment