Thursday, 17 March 2016

Sharing Too @ Kuching


Sharing Too, another branch of Sharing's eateries. Located right inside the CityOne Shopping Mall, it's next to Bumbu Cabe and MetroJaya and across Baskin Robbin Ice Cream. 

Love how quick the service was here; we ordered at 1400 and we left the shop at 1430!

I ordered the chicken chop and what I had was totally worth the price that I paid; 3 stacks of chicken chops with mushroom sauce, fries and coleslaw ( I wish I could ask for more spicier sauce).


My brother had their nachos, which was the last meal to arrive and he said it was "so-so".


My sister loved her BBQ ribs! The sauce was sweet and spicy with slightly burnt taste, we all had a go on her meal.


Price wise was totally fair for a family of 4. 

If you are looking for an affordable western food, I won't hesitate to recommend this place!


No comments:

Post a Comment